- Sex : Female
- Born: 25 Mar 1845 at Cooks Vale Creek, New South Wales
- Died: 14 Jun 1929 at Binda, New South Wales, Australia at age 84
- Jane Cramp (1824-1903)
- William Jury Cramp (1825-1826)
- Josiah Cramp (1826-1893)
- Maria Cramp (1829-1888)
- Charles Cramp (Bef 1831-1833)
- James Cramp (1833-1833)
- Mary Ann Cramp (1835-1914)
- George Cook Cramp (1836-1915)
- Alfred Ernest Cramp (1838-1904)
- Benjamin Josiah Cramp (1840-1917)
- Hanna Cramp (1843-1875)
- Sarah Elizabeth Cramp (1842-1864)
Lydia is a half sister, through her father to the following people.
Lydia is a half sister, through her mother to the following people.
BiographyEditLydia was born at Dinner Hill and was christened on 17 Jun 1845 at St Saviour's Church in Goulburn, New South Wales. Lydia married Richard Marks on 16 June 1867 at St James Church in Binda, New South Wales 1929 at Binda age 84. She is buried at the Crookwell Cemetery, New South Wales, Australia.
- Charles Henry Alfred Marks (1868-1941)
- Elijah Reuben Marks (1870-1944)
- Sydney James Marks (1874-1953)
- Hannah Maria Marks (1878-1949)
- Arthur Ambrose Marks (1881-1963)
- Percival Richard Marks (1885-1964)
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 2061/1867.
- Residents & Settlers of Crookwell, 2. Unsure as if this is the same as Crookwell Settlers or a different document.
- Marion B Harper (CD Rom Created in April 2002 http://www.londonresearch.org.uk/cramp/ind_pag.html).
- Lee Ann.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), V18451922 30A/1845.
- Residents & Settlers of Crookwell, page 5.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 7008/1929.
- Ibid, V18441735 31A/1844.
- Ibid, Death 1907/013428. Richard Marks, Son of William Marks and Ann Lamb.
- Ibid, 13428/1907.
- Janice Nadin.
- Rhonda Brownlow.
- Crookwell & District Historical Society, Crookwell & District Historical Society Cemetery Transcriptions (ISBN 0 646 14659 9
Transcribed and Collated by Julienne Belford and assisted by Stuart Anderson.
Printed 31 May 1993
Printed by Goulburn Printing Services Goulburn 2580.), 33.