Magnus Bengtson Måneskiöld
- Ingrid Ylva, is mostly prominent as the mother of five sons who would influence early Swedish history.
- Eskil Magnusson, the lawspeaker of Västergötland in the early 13th century. He was married to Kristina, the grand-daughter of wikipedia:Eric the Saint and the widow of the Norwegian earl Hakon the Mad.
- Karl Magnusson, the bishop of Linköping who died in a crusade against the Estonians in 1220s.
- Bengt Magnusson, who succeeded Karl as bishop and died in 1237.
- Birger Jarl Magnusson
- Elavus Magnusson, the grand-father of Peter Filipsson.