|Mareen Duvall ‡|
|Birth:||1630 France "Nantes, Bretagne" Ω|
|Death:||5 August 1694 South River, Anne Arundel County, Maryland|
|Spouse:||Susannah Brashears (c1655)|
An emigrant from France, Mareen Duvall was born in Nantes in the Bretagne region. Fleeing religious persecution, in about 1655, Mareen Duvall journeyed to the colony of Maryland and settled in Anne Arundel county on the South River's south side. A member of the Jacobite party, Duvall was both a merchant and a farmer holding extensive properties in Maryland, including his estate he called "Middle Plantation".
- Barack Obama (1961), Forty-fourth President of the U.S.
- Harry S. Truman (1884-1972) Thirty-third President of the U.S.
- Robert Duvall (1931) Academy award winning actor.
- Dick Cheney (1941) Vice President (2001-2009). Key architect and proponent of the Iraq War.
- Bessie Wallis Warfield (1896-1986), wife of abdicated British King Edward VIII of the United Kingdom (1894-1972)
- Gabriel Duvall, Associate Justice, US Supreme Court (1811-1835)