Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Maren Kirstine Kronsteen
From 1878 to 1924, Kristiania was the name used for Norway's capital, Oslo. On January 01, 1925 the name was changed from Kristiania to Oslo.
Maren was born in Kristiania, Akershus, Norway in 1821.
- Anna Mathea Kronsteen (1813-1828)
- Nils Andreas Kronsteen (1815-1816)
- Nils Andreas Kronsteen (1817-1900), kunstdreier i Kristiania. Translation: art- turner ? in Kristiania."
- Severine Petrine Kronsteen (b. 25 July 1825 - d. ?)
- Anna Mathea Jakobine Kronsteen (1829-1895)
Maren Kirstine Kronsteen married Christian Andreas Fischer, Jr. (1816-1863) on 10 November 1843 in Kristiania, Akershus, Norway.
Maren and Christian Fischer had ten children.
- Valborg Marie Fischer (1844-1848)
- Christian Emanuel Fischer (b. 27 September 1846 - d. ?)
- Valborg Margrethe Fischer (1848-1915) (b. 06 October 1848 - d. 1915)
- Nils Jacob Fischer (1850-1890)
- Severine Mathea Fischer (d. little)
- Fransisca Marie Fischer (d. little)
- Martin Severin Fischer (d. little)
- Oscar August Fischer (b. 30 August 1856 - d. ?) Lived in London and changed the spelling of his last name to Fisher.
- Gustav Adolf Fischer (1858-1905) Gustav was born in Kristiania, Akershus, Norway. Occupation: "Kaemnerkontor." Translation: "town treasurer office."
- Martha Christine Fischer (b. 11 May 1860 - d ?)
Maren Kirstin Kronsteen Fischer died in 1902 in Kristiania, Akershus, Norway.