1363 in The Hague, Netherlands to Albrecht von Wittelsbach (1336-1404) and Malgorzata von Brieg (c1342-1386) and died 23 January 1423 in Dijon, France of unspecified causes. She married John, Duke of Burgundy (1371-1419) 1385 JL in Cambrai, France. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden.Margaret of Bavaria-Straubing was born
",47.322" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 47.291.
",5.041" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 5.043.
Common ancestors of Margaret of Bavaria-Straubing (1363-1423) and John, Duke of Burgundy (1371-1419)
- Charles II of Naples (1254-1309)
- Charles de Valois (1270-1325)
- Gertrud Anna von Hohenberg (c1225-1281)
- Guta von Habsburg (1271-1297)
- Isabella of Aragon (1247-1271)
- Kunigunda of Slavonia (1245-1285)
- Marguerite d'Anjou et Maine (1274-1299)
- Maria of Hungary (c1257-1325)
- Ottokar II of Bohemia (c1230-1278)
- Philippe III Capet (1245-1285)
- Rudolf I von Habsburg (1218-1291)
- Wenceslaus II of Bohemia (1271-1305)