Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyMargaret of Burgundy, Duchess of Bavaria-Straubing, Countess of Hainaut, Countess of Holland, Countess of Zeeland, was born October 1374 to Philip of Burgundy (1342-1404) and Margaret III of Flanders (1348-1405) and died 8 March 1441 in Le Quesnoy, France of unspecified causes. She married Wilhelm von Wittelsbach (1365-1417) 12 April 1350 JL in Cambrai, France. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Byzantium, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Belarus, England, the Byzantine Empire, Italy, Turkey.
|Offspring of Margaret Valois and Wilhelm von Wittelsbach (1365-1417)|
|Jacoba von Wittelsbach (1401-1436)||<year not a number> Le Quesnoy||<year not a number> Teylingen|| Jean de Valois (1398-1417)|
Jan IV van Brabant (1403-1427)
Humphrey, Duke of Gloucester (1390-1447)
Frank van Borssele (c1395-1470)
Common ancestors of Margaret of Burgundy (1374-1441) and Wilhelm von Wittelsbach (1365-1417)
- Charles II of Naples (1254-1309)
- Charles de Valois (1270-1325)
- Gertrud Anna von Hohenberg (c1225-1281)
- Guta von Habsburg (1271-1297)
- Isabella of Aragon (1247-1271)
- Kunigunda of Slavonia (1245-1285)
- Marguerite d'Anjou et Maine (1274-1299)
- Maria of Hungary (c1257-1325)
- Ottokar II of Bohemia (c1230-1278)
- Philippe III Capet (1245-1285)
- Rudolf I von Habsburg (1218-1291)
- Wenceslaus II of Bohemia (1271-1305)