|Margareta Kristina Höglund I|
|Birth:|| January 11, 1819|
Norrutansjö, Högsjö, Sweden
|Death:|| after June 11, 1854|
|Father:||Johannes Johansson Höglund (1782-1863)|
|Mother:||Anna Katarina Danielsdotter (1785-1838)|
|Spouse/Partner:||Anton Julius Winblad I (1828-1901)|
|Marriage:|| June 24, 1852 (age 33)|
Margareta Kristina Höglund I (1819-1854) aka Greta Stina Höglund (b. January 11, 1819, Norrutansjö, Högsjö, Västernorrlands, Sweden - d. after June 11, 1854, Västernorrlands, Sweden)
Margareta was the daughter of Johannes Johansson Höglund (1782-1863) and Anna Katarina Danielsdotter (1785-1838). Johannes was the son of Johan Eriksson (1741-1815) and Brita Persdotter (1748-1813). Anna was the daughter of Daniel Eriksson (1747-1812) and Anna Johansdotter (1763-1807).
She was born on January 11, 1819 in Norrutansjö, Högsjö, Västernorrlands, Sweden.
- Johannes Höglund (1815) who died as an infant
- Anna Brita Höglund (1816-1892) who married Mårten Ramstedt (1808-1870) in 1839
- Kajsa Lisa Höglund I (1821) who died as an infant
- Johannes Höglund (1822-?) who married Lena Kajsa Böhlin (1830-?) in 1851
- Kajsa Lisa Höglund II (1825-?) who married Erik Olof Wänglund in 1856
Margareta married Anton Julius Winblad I (1828-1901) on June 24, 1852 at Högsjö parish, Västernorrland, Sweden and had the following children:
- Antonette Kristina Winblad I (1853)
- Johanna Maria Winblad (1853) who were twins that died at birth
- Antonette Kristina Winblad II (1854-?) who died after the 1900 Census
Margareta died after giving birth to Antonette II and she was buried in Sweden. The exact date is not known.