Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyMargarete von Nassau-Dillenburg was born 5 September 1606 in Dillenburg, Germany to Georg von Nassau-Dillenburg (1562-1623) and Amalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein (1585-1633) and died 30 January 1661 in Lemgo, Germany of unspecified causes. She married Otto zur Lippe-Brake (1589-1657) 7 October 1626 in Dillenburg, Germany. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, the Netherlands, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Austria, Lithuania, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Hungary, the Byzantine Empire, England.
Common ancestors of Margarete von Nassau-Dillenburg (1606-1661) and Otto zur Lippe-Brake (1589-1657)
- Anna von Katzenelnbogen (1443-1494)
- Elisabeth von Hessen (1466-1523)
- Heinrich III. von Hessen-Marburg (1440-1483)
- Heinrich von Hessen-Marburg (c1440-1483)
- Johann von Nassau-Dillenburg (1410-1475)
- Johann von Nassau-Dillenburg (1455-1516)
- Magnus II. zu Mecklenburg (1441-1503)
- Maria von Loon-Heinsberg (1426-1502)
- Sophie von Pommern (1468-1504)