Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyMariana of Austria was born 24 December 1634 in Wiener Neustadt, Austria to Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (1608-1657) and Maria Anna Margarita of Spain (1606-1646) and died 16 May 1696 in Madrid, Spain of breast cancer. She married Philip IV of Spain (1605-1665) 8 November 1649 in Navalcarnero, Spain. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Austria, Spain, Germany, Hungary, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Italy, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Byzantium, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, England, the Byzantine Empire.
",40.4" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 40.383.
",-3.683" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -3.717.
|Offspring of Philip IV of Spain and Maria Anna von Österreich (1634-1696)|
|Margaret Theresa of Spain (1651-1673)||12 July 1651 Royal Alcazar, Madrid, Spain||12 March 1673 Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Austria|| Leopold I of the Holy Roman Empire (1640-1705)|
|Maria Ambrosia de la Concepción (1655-1655)|| |
|Philip Prospero of Spain (1657-1661)|| |
|Thomas Charles of Spain (1658-1659)|| |
|Charles II of Spain (1661-1700)||6 November 1661 Madrid, Spain||1 November 1700 Madrid, Spain|| Marie Louise of Orléans (1662-1689)|
Marie Anna of Neuburg (1667-1740)
Common ancestors of Maria Anna von Österreich (1634-1696) and Philip IV of Spain (1605-1665)
- Albrecht V. von Bayern (1528-1579)
- Anna of Austria (1549-1580)
- Anna of Bohemia and Hungary (1503-1547)
- Anna von Österreich (1528-1590)
- Anne de Foix (1484-1506)
- Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire (1500-1558)
- Ferdinand I of the Holy Roman Empire (1503-1564)
- Isabella of Portugal (1503-1539)
- Joanna of Castile (1479-1555)
- Karl II. Franz von Innerösterreich (1540-1590)
- Manuel I of Portugal (1469-1521)
- Margaret of Austria (1584-1611)
- Maria Anna von Bayern (1551-1608)
- Maria Jakobäa von Baden-Sponheim (1507-1580)
- Maria of Aragon (1482-1517)
- Maria of Spain (1528-1603)
- Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor (1527-1576)
- Philip I of Castile (1478-1506)
- Philip II of Spain (1527-1598)
- Philip III of Spain (1578-1621)
- Wilhelm IV. von Bayern (1493-1550)
- Wladyslaw II Jagiellon (1456-1516)