Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Maria Elisabeth Winblad|
|Birth:|| August 28, 1865|
|Death:|| 1937 (age 62)|
79 years ago
|Father:||Anton Julius Winblad I (1828-1901)|
|Mother:||Elsa Maria Elisabeth Näslund (1829-1907)|
|Siblings:|| John Edward Winblad I (1856-1914)|
Karl Israel Winblad (1857-1858)
Johanna Winblad (1859-1916)
Carl Gustaf Winblad (1861-1863)
Anton Teodor Winblad (1862-?)
Frideborg Winblad (1869-1956)
|Spouse/Partner:||Jonas Kempe (1861-1918)|
|Marriage:|| circa 1886 (age 21)|
130 years ago
|Children:|| Karl Anders Julius Kempe (1887-1968) *|
Johan Ragnar Kempe (1888-1979)
Richard Nicholaus Kempe (1889-1952)
Ivar Johannes Kempe (1890-1975)
Elsa Johanna Kempe (1892-1970)
Gustaf Teodor Kempe (1895-1977)
Jonas Harald Kempe (1897-1983)
|Note(s):||* Pettersson line|
Maria Elisabeth Winblad I (1865-1937) Housewife (b. August 28, 1865, Ytterlännäs, Västernorrland, Sweden - d. 1937, Bollstabruk, Ytterlännäs parish, Västernorrland, Sweden)
- Karl Israel Winblad (1857-1858) who died as an infant
- John Edward Winblad I (1856-1914) who ran away from home rather than become a priest, and married Salmine Sophia Severine Pedersen (1862-1914) aka Salmina Olsdatter, in Norway and emigrated to the United States
- Johanna Winblad (1859-1916) who married Per Olof Bernhard Wahlberg (1852-1927) aka Olof Bernhard Wahlberg
- Carl Gustaf Winblad (1861-1863) who died as an infant
- Anton Teodor Winblad (1862-?) who became a Lieutenant in the military
- Frideborg Winblad (1869-1956) who was born in Anundsjö and never married, and became a teacher and principal herself in Härnösand.
- Karl Anders Julius Kempe (1887-1968) who married Selma Elisabet Segerblom (1888-?) and later married Maria Wennsten (c1890-?)
- Johan Ragnar Kempe (1888-1979) who married Alfhild Sofia X (1891-1975)
- Richard Nicholaus Kempe (1889-1952) who was married
- Ivar Johannes Kempe (1890-1975) who was married and later divorced on December 04, 1944 and he died in Stockholm
- Elsa Johanna Kempe (1892-1970) who married Oskar Sjöberg (1885-1959) on December 27, 1917. Both died and were probably buried in Stora Kopparbergs parish, Falun, Dalarna, Sweden.
- Gustaf Teodor Kempe (1895-1977) who married Ingrid Margareta X (1896-1984) on October 01, 1922
- Jonas Harald Kempe (1897-1983) who married Anna Sofia Hagman (1895-1986) on November 22, 1924
In 1890 and 1900 the family was living in Bollstabruk, Ytterlännäs parish, Västernorrland, Sweden. Jonas was working as a "handelsföreståndare" (kind of tradesman). The village Bollstabruk is often named Bollsta.
Maria died in 1937 in Bollstabruk, Ytterlännäs parish, Västernorrland, Sweden.
She was buried in Bollstabruk, Ytterlännäs parish, Västernorrland, Sweden.
Maria Elisabet Winblad II (1865-1937) was the great-grandaunt of Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ), according to Kekulé the sister of his ' mm f '. She was the great-grandmother of Ulla Britt-Inger Pettersson (1966- ) aka Bitte Kempe, of Mariefred, Sweden.