Maria Karoline Ferdinanda Habsburg-Lothringen von Österreich
was born 8 April 1801
to Franz II. von Österreich (1768-1835)
and Maria Theresa delle Duo Sicilie (1772-1807)
and died 22 May 1832
of unspecified causes. She married Friedrich August IV. von Sachsen (1797-1854)
26 September 1819 in Vienna
. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189)
, William I of England (1027-1087)
, Charlemagne (747-814)
, Hugh Capet (c940-996)
, Alfred the Great (849-899)
, Rurik (c832-879)
. Ancestors are from Italy
, the United Kingdom
, the Czech Republic
, the Netherlands
",48.208" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 48.209.
",16.373" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 16.373.
Common ancestors of Maria Karoline von Österreich (1801-1832) and Friedrich August IV. von Sachsen (1797-1854)
- Charles VI of the Holy Roman Empire (1685-1740)
- Eleonore Magdalene von Pfalz-Neuburg (1655-1720)
- Fernando I delle Duo Sicilie (1751-1825)
- Franz I. Stephan von Lothringen (1708-1765)
- Leopold I of the Holy Roman Empire (1640-1705)
- Leopold II von Habsburg-Lothringen (1747-1792)
- Maria Theresia von Habsburg (1717-1780)
- Maria Theresia von Österreich (1717-1780)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.