Maria Leopoldine Josefa Carolina Habsburg-Lothringen von Österreich
was born 22 January 1797
to Franz II. von Österreich (1768-1835)
and Maria Theresa delle Duo Sicilie (1772-1807)
and died 11 December 1826
in Rio de Janeiro
of unspecified causes. She married Pedro I of Brazil (1798-1834)
1817 . Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189)
, William I of England (1027-1087)
, Charlemagne (747-814)
, Hugh Capet (c940-996)
, Alfred the Great (849-899)
, Rurik (c832-879)
. Ancestors are from Italy
, the United Kingdom
, the Czech Republic
, the Byzantine Empire
",48.208" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 48.209.
",16.373" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 16.373.
",-22.905,-22.974" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -22.908.
",-43.177,-43.199" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -43.196.
Common ancestors of Maria Leopoldine von Österreich (1797-1826) and Pedro I of Brazil (1798-1834)
- August II of Poland (1670-1733)
- Carlos III of Spain (1716-1788)
- Christiane Eberhardine von Brandenburg-Bayreuth (1671-1727)
- Eleonore Magdalene von Pfalz-Neuburg (1655-1720)
- Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor (1678-1711)
- Leopold I of the Holy Roman Empire (1640-1705)
- Louis of France (1661-1711)
- Maria Anna von Bayern (1660-1690)
- Odoardo II Farnese (1666-1693)
- Philip V of Spain (1683-1746)
Sources and notes