",41.417,41.379,41.398,41.381,41.406,41.367,41.388,41.414" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 41.383.
",2.152,2.174,2.163,2.175,2.175,2.166,2.175" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 2.183.
Common ancestors of Maria of Naples (1290-c1346) and Sancho I de Mallorca (1274-1324)
- Agnes of Antioch (1154-c1184)
- Alfonso II of Aragon (1157-1196)
- Andrew II of Hungary (c1177-1235)
- Baudouin V de Hainaut (1150-1195)
- Béla III of Hungary (1148-1196)
- Margaret I of Flanders (c1143-1194)
- Sancha of Castile (1155-1208)
Namesakes of Maria of Naples (1290-c1346)