31 March 1718 in Madrid, Spain to Philip V of Spain (1683-1746) and Elisabetta Farnese di Parma (1692-1766) and died 15 January 1781 in Lisbon, Portugal of unspecified causes. She married Joseph I of Portugal (1714-1777) 19 January 1729 in Elvas, Portugal. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from France, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Austria, Portugal, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Switzerland, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Belarus, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, England, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, the United States.Mariana Vitória of Spain was born
",40.4" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 40.383.
",-3.683" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -3.717.
",38.729,38.708,38.714" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 38.714.
",-9.185,-9.138" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -9.139.
|Offspring of Joseph I of Portugal and Mariana Victoria of Spain (1718-1781)|
|Maria I of Portugal (1734-1816)||17 December 1734 Lisbon||20 May 1816 Rio de Janeiro|| Pedro III of Portugal (1717-1786)|
|Mariana Francisca of Portugal (1736-1813)|| |
|Doroteia of Portugal (1739-1771)|| |
|Benedita of Portugal (1746-1829)|
Common ancestors of Mariana Victoria of Spain (1718-1781) and Joseph I of Portugal (1714-1777)
- Anna von Jülich-Kleve-Berg (1552-1632)
- Elisabeth Amalie von Hessen-Darmstadt (1635-1709)
- Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor (1578-1637)
- Georg II. von Hessen-Darmstadt (1605-1661)
- Johann Georg I. von Sachsen (1585-1656)
- Ludwig V. von Hessen-Darmstadt (1577-1626)
- Magdalena Sibylle von Preußen (1586-1659)
- Magdalena von Brandenburg (1582-1616)
- Magdalene von Bayern (1587-1628)
- Margaret of Austria (1584-1611)
- Maria Anna of Bavaria (1574-1616)
- Philip III of Spain (1578-1621)
- Philipp Ludwig von Pfalz-Neuburg (1547-1614)
- Philipp Wilhelm von der Pfalz (1615-1690)
- Renata of Lorraine (1544-1602)
- Sophie Eleonore von Sachsen (1609-1671)
- William V, Duke of Bavaria (1548-1626)
- Wolfgang Wilhelm von Pfalz-Neuburg (1578-1653)