Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marianna (Mary) Marie LaBarbera was born in 1883 in Sicily, Italy to Nicola LaBarbera and Maria LaPorto. She married Angelo Conti, son of Carmella Accurso in the early 1900s. They had one child in Sicily. Angelo left for America in 1905 and arrived there on December 14, 1905. He first settled in New York City, and later, somewhere in Pennsylvania. Almost four years later, on August 19, 1909, Marianna, her parents, siblings, and daughter arrived in the United States on the S.S. Regina D'Italia. She joined her husband in Pennsylvania after the immigration. They later lived in Erie, Pennsylvania and went on to live in Jamestown New York in the 1920s. They lived in Jamestown the rest of their lives. Angelo died sometime between 1930 and 1957, and Marianna died in the late 1950s.
- 1920 United States Federal Census, Erie, Erie County, Pennsylvania.
- 1930 United States Federal Census, Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York.
- S.S. Regina D'Italian Ship Manifest, 1909
- Obituary of daughter, Mary Conti Vullo
- Obituary of daughter, Rose Conti Johnson Case