BiographyMarie Sibylle Reuß zu Obergreiz was born 4 August 1625 in Greiz to Heinrich IV. Reuß zu Obergreiz (1597-1629) and Juliane Elisabeth zu Salm-Neufville (1602-1653) and died 17 May 1675 in Lobenstein of unspecified causes. She married Heinrich X. Reuß zu Lobenstein (1621-1671) 24 October 1647 in Schleiz. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Italy, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Bohemia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Switzerland, Poland, the Byzantine Empire, England, Lithuania, Turkey.
Common ancestors of Marie Sibylle Reuß zu Obergreiz (1625-1675) and Heinrich X. Reuß zu Lobenstein (1621-1671)
- Heinrich X. Reuß zu Greiz (c1410-bef1476)
- Heinrich XIV. Reuß zu Greiz (c1464-1535)
- Ludwig II. von Isenburg-Büdingen (1422-1511)
- Magdalene von Schwarzenberg (c1426-aft1485)
- Maria von Nassau-Wiesbaden-Idstein (1438-1480)