Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sex : Female
- Baptised May 2, 1790 in Petworth, West Sussex
- Married (1) : John Martin 1815 in Funtington, West Sussex
- Married (2) : George Pile 1824 in Westbourne, West Sussex, West Sussex
- Died: January 13, 1858 in Westbourne, West Sussex
- Buried: 1858 in Westbourne, West Sussex
- Father: William Ranger
- Mother: Sarah Stoner
- John Martin
- George Pile
By John Martin
- Emma Martin (1815-?)
- Frances Martin (1817-?)
By Thomas Suett
- Thomas William Henry Martin (1820-?) - illegitimate.
By George Pile
- William Pile (1824-1892)
- David Pile (1826-1879)
- Sarah Pile (1828-1832)
- Ann Pile (1830-?)
- Jane Pile (1833-1895)
- George Pile (1836-?)
- Charlotte Pile (1839-?)
- In 1818 John Martin was transported to Van Diemen's Land for life.
- On 22 October 1822 a Bastardy Order names Thomas William Henry Martin's father as Thomas Suett.
- 6 Jan 1854 Martha Pile gave evidence at the trial of Emery Spriggs of Westbourne who was tried for the murder of his wife Rebecca and convicted of manslaughter, he was transported for fourteen years.