Mary Alden was born 1638 in 1629 Alden House, Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Kingdom of England to John Alden (c1599-1687) and Priscilla Mullins (1602-1680) and died 13 June 1688 in Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Kingdom of England of unspecified causes. Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, the Kingdom of England.
1629 Alden House in Duxbury
By 1629, John Alden, Sr. and his family had moved to Duxbury, Massachusetts where they built their first family home, only 38 feet x 10 feet big, in which he would raise a family of 10 children. He would build a much larger home in 1653, which much of the business of Plymouth Colony was transacted as he served as court clerk. Today, this house, which stands on Alden Street, is operated as a Alden family history museum by Alden Kindred Society.
- Mary Alden - disambiguation
- See Also : Alden in Massachusetts
- Mary Alden at Find A Grave - #14421310
- Tour Historic Duxbury MA - Notable Families of Duxbury
- History of the Town of Duxbury MA - Free on Google Books
- Alden Family Kindred Society