Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mary was more commonly called Emma.
|Offspring of Granville Maupin and Mary Ann Emeline Woolsey (c1846-bef1886)|
|Charles Lee Maupin (1870-1915)||1870 Missouri, United States||16 August 1915|| Nora Anne Knierim (1870-1946)|
|Emmert S Maupin (1873-1963)||3 November 1873 Atchison County, Missouri, United States||September 1963 Arizona, United States|| Nettie Armina Knierim (1878-1955)|
|Cora B Maupin (1875-1877)|| |
|Mary B Maupin (1878-1939)|| |
|Jacob Ayres Maupin (1881-1960)||2 June 1881 Rock Port, Atchison County, Missouri, United States||1960 Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|| Gertrude E Thorp (c1888)|
- 1870 Census - Buchanan Township, Atchison County, Missouri - August 22, 1870 - #85/85
- Granville Maupin, 26 MO, laborer, $300 personal property
- Emma Maupin, 24 IA
- Charles Maupin, 1/12 MO
- 1876 Census - Atchison County, Missouri
- 3 horses, 3 mules, 14 cattle, 61 hogs, 2880 bushels of corn, 230 bushels of oats, 165 bushels of barley.
- Granvill Maupin, 21-45
- Mary E Maupin, 21-45
- Charles L Maupin, under 10
- Emmert Maupin, under 10
- Cora B Maupin, under 10
- 1880 Census - Tarkio, Atchison County, Missouri - June 16, 1880 - #106/110
- Grandil Maupin, 37 MO, farmer
- Emma Maupin, 36 IA
- Charles Maupin, 10 MO
- Emmert Maupin, 7 MO
- Mary Maupin, 2 MO
Mary was a hard one to find. Most sources I saw said that she married an Earnest Maupin, who I could never find. I finally found a Mary E Maupin in the 1876 census married to a Granvill Maupin. I researched Granvill and all I could find was information on his 2nd wife. The breakthrough came when I found Jacob Maupin in the 1925 census that listed his parents as Granvill Maupin and Mary Woolsey, which was backed up when I found Jacob's obituary. - Will