| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar names. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Each person of that name who has a page on this wiki usually has full name and birth and/or death years. We want to list them all here. There may be some not listed, which you may find by using the "Find" or "Search" box (typing a comma at the end so that you do not just get directed back here); please add any that you find.
- Mary Brown (1850-?) Not a person, just a second-level disambiguation page
- Mary Ann Brown (1850-c1929) New South Wales mother of thirteen
- Mary Brown (1761-1844) Migrant from New York to Indiana (via Pennsylvania and Ohio) and mother of fifteen
- Mary Elmira Brown (1855-1939)
- Mary Brown, child of John "Jack" Brown (1758-1822)
- Mary Margaret Brown (1811-)
- Mary Elizabeth Brown (1814-1855), school mistress of Cambridgeshire; married surveyor John Eglington.
- Mary Brown (1831-1906), born in Richmond, Surrey, married William Dugdale Meaden and lived in Hampshire and Sussex.
Search using Semantic MediaWiki Edit
(which may include some of the above)
- First name match
- Middle name match
|Birth place||Death place||Father||Mother||Joined with|
|Sadonia Mary Brown (1896-1986)||Gunning, New South Wales, Australia||Elias Brown (1854-1908)||Mehetabel Crago (1860-1914)||Nathan Ingold (1881-1946)|