- Warenne Family Ancestry
- Father: Johnathon Brown (1635-1691)
- Mother: Mary Shattuck (1645-1732)
- 1662-Oct-15 : Birth at Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts Colony
- 1682-Mar-22 : Marriage to Ensign John Warren 1666 at Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts Colony
- 1732-Oct-23 : Died at Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts Colony
John Warren held various town offices and the rank of Ensign in the local military service and hence he was frequently referred to in town records as Ensign John Warren. He died at age 37 leaving a widow and three young children.
Family of John Warren and Mary Brown
John and Mary had three children :
- Captain Daniel Warren 1689
- Deacon John Warren (1685-1745) - AKA Ensign John Warren - married 1) Sarah Jones, 2) Abagail Livermore, and 3) Lydia Bond. AKA Deacon John Warren of Weston. Also given rank of Ensign for Military Service.
- Jonathan Warren (1688-?) - B. 26-Apr-1688 and Married Sarah Whitney, Nov, 1712.
Grandparents came to Massachusetts Bay Colony in Winthrop Fleet of 1630
- Abraham Brown (1579-1650) and wife Lydia.
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes and Places and Genealogical and Personal Memors relating to the Families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Vol III, pg 1049-50.
- Genealogies of the Early Settlers of Watertown,Mass. ;Henry Bond: 1855. Pg 620.
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes, Institutions, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County Massachussetts,