Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mary Esther Lattin (1875-1895)
She was born in Iowa.
- Catherine Lavinia Lattin (1878-1964) who married Richard Arlington Brush (1874-1944) as his second wife, after her sister died
- Julia Ann Lattin (1880-1960) who married Alfred William Poole (1881-1959)
- William Henry Lattin (1882) who died as an infant
- Myrtle Adelia Lattin (1884-1970) who married Charles Haley Williams (1884-1960) after they met in Cuba
- Deluth Andrew Lattin (1886-1887) who died as an infant
- Jennie Alice Lattin (1888-1958) who married Charles Henry Pilkington (1887-1956)
- Charles A. Lattin (1890-1891) who died as an infant
- Eva Ariel Lattin (1892-1939) who married Anton Julius Winblad II (1886-1975) after they met in Cuba
- Frederick E. Lattin (1894) who died as an infant
- Effie Jeanette Lattin (1895-1989) who married Josiah Barnes Pomeroy (1882-1956) after they met in Cuba;
- Dewey Ernest Lattin I (1898-1985) who lived in Cuba from 1909 to 1915 and married Elizabeth Henry (1903-1987)
- Theodore Roosevelt Lattin (1901-1980) who lived in Cuba from 1909 to 1915 and married Bertha Christina Nelson (1905-1980)
Married Richard Arlington Brush (1874-1944) on October 15, 1894.