Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mary Frances Kennedy (1896-1982) aka Mae Kennedy; Accountant at James G. Kennedy Construction (b. July 16, 1896, Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, New York County, New York, USA - d. April 06, 1982, Riverdale, Bronx County, New York City, New York, 10471, USA) Social Security Number 067016576.
- Kathryn Kennedy (1897-1974) aka Kitty Kennedy, aka Sis Kennedy, who married Joseph O'Malley (1893-1985)
- Josephine Kennedy (c1900-c1902) who died as an infant
- Thomas Anthony Kennedy (1901-1972) who married Gertrude Reed (1898-1980)
- James Gerard Kennedy I (c1903) who died at birth
- Joseph Edward Kennedy (1905-1983) who married Beatrice McDermott (1904-1970)
- James Gerard Kennedy II (1907-1997) aka James G. Kennedy, Sr. who was the founder and owner of the construction company in New York that bears his name, who married Antoinette Granato (1916-1942) and then later married Rita Masset (1924- )
She married Walter M. Hill (1893-1965) on September 11, 1915 in Manhattan. Their marriage certificate number was "21907".
Together they had the following children:
- Katherine Hill (1918-1991) who married Herman Van der Linde (1917-1975) aka Herman Vanderlinde; and Dolores.
In 1920 they were living on Amsterdam Avenue and Walter was working as a taxi driver. In 1930 they were living at 227 Naples Terrace in the Bronx. Walter was working as a movie projectionist and Mary was raising the children.
She died on April 06, 1982 in Riverdale in the Bronx.
She was buried at the Gates of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne, New York.