Mary Kail (c1788-1870)
Mary married David Arnold (1765-1838) in Jefferson County, Ohio on December 29, 1810.
Children by David ArnoldEdit
The following is a list of known children of David and Mary:
- John Wilson Arnold (1813-1863)
- Rebecca Arnold (c1815-1896)
- Mahala Arnold (c1825-?)
- William Arnold (c1828-?)
In addition to these children, Mary had step-children from David's first marriage to Rebecca Hickman.
It is believed that Mary resided with her husband David Arnold in the 1820 census of Green Township, Harrison County, Ohio. A reconstruction of the household is as follows:
- David Arnold, head, 55, MD
- Mary (Kail) Arnold, wife, 32, VA
- Solomon Arnold, son, 29
- ? Arnold, daughter, 26
- Jonathan Arnold, son, 20
- ? Arnold, son, 10-16
- Reuben B. Arnold, son, 11, OH
- John Wilson Arnold, son, 7, OH
- Rebecca Arnold, daughter, 5, OH
- ?, daughter, 0-10, OH
- ?, female, 45+
According to the 1840 census, the Mary Kail household in 1840 most likely consisted of:
The family resided in German Township, Harrison County, Ohio.
Mary died in 1870.