Mary Malloy (1834-1901) Emigrated from Ireland to USA in 1885 (b. August 1834; County Sligo, Ireland - d. 1901; USA)
She was born in August of 1834, according to the 1900 US Census for Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio.
Richard Kennedy (c1830-c1871)
- Patrick Kennedy (1863-1938) who moved to Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio
- Mary Kennedy (1866-1949) who married Patrick Brennan and moved to Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio
- James Joseph Kennedy (1866-1926) who married Katherine Carr (1865-1951)
- Thomas Kennedy (c1865-1929)
Ireland to United StatesEdit
Mary may be the "Mary Kennedy" that traveled from Ireland to the US on May 16, 1885 aboard the ship Adriatic, by way of Liverpool, England. She was traveling with her son Patrick Kennedy, age 16.
In 1900 she was living in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio in the home of her daughter, Mary Kennedy (1866-1949); and son-in-law, Patrick Brennan.
She died in 1901 in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio.
- Mary Malloy (1834-1901) at Findagrave