Max S. Freudenberg III (1893-1900) died as a youth. (b. July 03, 1893, 220 Madison Street, Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. November 19, 1900, 220 Madison Street, Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA)
- Max S. Freudenberg II (1881) who died as an infant
- Ada Augusta Freudenberg (1885-1957) who married Ralph Kohlman (1885-1957) the printer
- Charles Fredrick Freudenberg (1887-1942) who married Julia Mary Buttomer (1883-1973) and is the one sibling with only a single photograph
- Jenny Gertrude Freudenberg (1888) who died as an infant
- Clara Freudenberg (1889-1959) who never married
- Arthur Oscar Freudenberg I (1891-1968) who worked as a real estate broker and married Maria Elisabeth Winblad II (1895-1987)
- Louis Julius Freudenberg I (1894-1918) who died in World War I
- Harry Freudenberg (1895-1896) who died as an infant
- Richard F. Freudenberg (1896-1988) worked as a chemical salesman and married Charlotte C. Kahrar (1897-1963)
- Eloise Freudenberg (1898) who died as an infant
- Eugene Freudenberg I (1900-1956) who worked as a freight handler and married Florence Catherine Skinner (1901-1986)
- Ralph Freudenberg (1903-1980) who worked as a typesetter for the New York Times and he married Nora Belle Conklin (1902-1963) and later married Lottie Dombrowska (1916-1995)
- Grace May Freudenberg (1904-1981) who married George Dewey Sanford I (1898-1965) and he worked in Ralph Kohlman's print shop
He died on November 19, 1900.
He is assumed to be buried in Hoboken Cemetery, North Bergen, New Jersey but the people now in charge of the records can not find a Freudenberg grave. There is also a Hoboken Cemetery in New Durham. There should be four or five Freudenberg children buried there; Harry Freudenberg (1895-1896), Max S. Freudenberg III (1893-aft1900), Eloise Freudenberg (1898) and the child who's name is still not known that would bring the total number of children to 15. Max was assumed to have died as an infant but shows up alive on the 1900 Census living at 220 Madison Avenue, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey.