Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1210 to Albrecht II. von Brandenburg (c1150-1220) and Mechthild von Lausitz (c1185-1255) and died 10 June 1261 of unspecified causes. She married Otto von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1204-1252) circa 1228 JL . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Rurik (c832-879), Alfred the Great (849-899), Hugh Capet (c940-996). Ancestors are from France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Byzantine Empire.Mechthild von Brandenburg was born circa
Common ancestors of Mechthild von Brandenburg (c1210-1261) and Otto von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1204-1252)
- Bolesław III Wrymouth of Poland (1086-1138)
- Heinrich von Berg-Schelklingen (c1077-1132)
- Judith of Bohemia (c1056-1086)
- Magnus von Sachsen (c1045-1106)
- Salomea von Berg-Schelklingen (c1099-1144)
- Sophia of Hungary (aft1050-1095)
- Wladyslaw I Herman of Poland (c1044-1102)