Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Michael Carr (1875 or 1880-1906) died as a young man (b. 1880, County Roscommon, Ireland - d. November 21, 1906, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA)
- Sarah Jane Carr (1863-1950) aka Sadie Carr, who emigrated to the United States and married Patrick J. Norton (1856-1905)
- Katherine Carr (1865-1952) aka Kitty Carr, who emigrated to the United States and married James Joseph Kennedy (1866-1926)
- Thomas Carr II who stayed in Coalpits and married Mary Kelly (1873-?) but had no children
- Mary Carr (1873-?) who stayed in Coalpits in Ireland
- James Carr I (1874-?) aka Jimmy Carr, who emigrated to the United States around 1903 and was a chauffeur, and a bartender in a New York City speakeasy during Prohibition and never married
He died on November 21, 1906 in Manhattan. His death certificate number is "35832". He was 26 years old.
He was buried on November 22, 1906. The plot also contains: James Joseph Kennedy (1866-1926); Katherine Carr (1865-1951) aka Kitty Carr, who was married to James Joseph Kennedy; James Kennedy (1902-1903) who is the child of James and Katherine; Sarah Josephine Kennedy (1899-1900) who is the child of James and Katherine; and Antoinette Granato (1916-1942) who was the wife of James Gerard Kennedy I (1907-1997).
Order his death certificate.