Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyMichael of Russia was born 25 October 1832 in Peterhof to Nicholas I of Russia (1796-1855) and Charlotte von Preußen (1798-1860) and died 18 December 1909 in Cannes of unspecified causes. He married Cäcilie Auguste von Baden (1839-1891) 28 August 1857 in Saint Petersburg. Notable ancestors include Gustav I of Sweden (1496-1560), Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Robert I of Scotland (1274-1329), Willem van Oranje (1533-1584), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Russia, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, France, the United Kingdom, Prussia, Spain, Scotland, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Belarus, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Austria, Lithuania, Bohemia, Switzerland, Italy, Byzantium, Slovakia, Slovenia, Portugal, the Byzantine Empire, Israel, Ireland.
|Offspring of Michael of Russia and Cäcilie Auguste von Baden (1839-1891)|
|Nicholas of Russia (1859-1919)|| |
|Anastasia of Russia (1860-1922)||July 1860 Peterhof||11 March 1922 Èze|| Friedrich Franz III. von Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1851-1897)|
|Michael of Russia (1861-1939)|| |
|George of Russia (1863-1919)|| |
|Alexander of Russia (1866-1933)|| |
|Sergei of Russia (1869-1918)|| |
|Alexei of Russia (1875-1895)|
Common ancestors of Michael Nikolayevich of Russia (1832-1909) and Cäcilie Auguste von Baden (1839-1891)
- Albertine Friederike von Baden-Durlach (1682-1755)
- Charlotte von Hanau-Lichtenberg (1700-1726)
- Christian August von Schleswig-Holstein-Gottorf (1673-1726)
- Christian III. von Pfalz-Zweibrücken-Birkenfeld (1674-1735)
- Friedrich Wilhelm I. in Preußen (1688-1740)
- Henriette Karoline von Pfalz-Zweibrücken (1721-1774)
- Karoline von Nassau-Saarbrücken (1704-1774)
- Ludwig IX. von Hessen-Darmstadt (1719-1790)
- Ludwig VIII. von Hessen-Darmstadt (1691-1768)
- Sophie Dorothea von Hannover (1687-1757)