Mildred Washington was born 1698 in (Virginia) to Lawrence Washington (1659-1698) and Mildred Warner (1671-1701) and died 1747 of unspecified causes. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the United States, England, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, Spain, Israel, Portugal, Hungary, the Netherlands, Byzantium, Ireland, Belarus, the Byzantine Empire, Italy.
"Mildred Washington, daughter of Lawrence and Mildred, and sister to John and Augustine Washington, married - Gregory, by whom she had three daughters, Frances, Mildred, and Elizabeth, who married three brothers, Colonel Francis Thornton, Colonel John Thornton, and Reuben Thornton, all of Spotsylvania County. She had for her second husband Colonel Henry Willis, and, by him, the present Colonel Lewis Willis of Fredericksburg."
|Offspring of Mildred Washington and Roger Gregory (c1660-c1730)|
|Frances Gregory (c1720-1790)|
- 1. Mildred Washington (1698-1747)
- 4. John Washington (c1631-1677)
- 5. Anne Pope (1635-c1669)
- 6. Augustine Warner II (1642-1681)
- 7. Mildred Read (1643-1686)
- 8. Lawrence Washington (1602-1652)
- 9. Amphyllis Twigden (c1602-1655)
- 10. Nathaniel Pope
- 11. Lucy ?
- 12. Augustine Warner (1610-1674)
- 13. Mary Townley (1614-1662)
- 14. George Reade (1608-c1671)
- 15. Elizabeth Martiau (1625-c1685)
- 16. Lawrence Washington (c1568-1616)
- 17. Margaret Butler (aft1568-c1652)
- 18. John Twigden (c1579-c1616)
- 19. Anne Dickens (c1582-1637)
- 28. Robert Reade (1575-1626)
- 29. Mildred Windibank (1590-1630)