Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|View category for people with the Modi surname|
Modi is a surname usually found amongst people from the Northern and Western Indian states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat. It can also be spelt as 'Mody' . Literally, it means a grocer (one who sells grains, or the owner of a granary). It is commonly used as a last name by Hindus, Jains, Muslims as well as the Parsees of India.
Some celebrities with surname Modi:
- Dr. M.C. Modi, Eye Surgeon
- Kanishk Modi, USC grad,buddha,nanaji boxer wale
- Narendra Modi, chief minister of Gujarat
- Sushil Kumar Modi, Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar
- Sohrab Modi, Indian cinema actor
- Kal Penn, stage name of Kalpen Modi, American actor
- Karishma Modi, Indian Model
- Russi Mody, A former chairman of Tata Steel Company
- Rusi Modi, A former Indian Batsman (Cricket)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Modi (surname). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|