Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sex : Male
- Born: 1115 (some reports say 1117 or 1119) at Sanjar, Ispahan, Persian (now Iran)
- Died: 1229 at Ajmer
Given name Moinuddin Hasan. Full "legend" is Khwaja Moinuddin Chisthi Ajmeri, Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz.
See Full Name above.
From Bibi Ummat-Ullah:
- Khwaja Fakhr-ud-Din (son)
- Khwaja Hissam-ud-Din (son)
- Bibi Hafiz Jamal (daughter)
The surname Chishti often signifies descent or claimed descent from Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz. However, it might also signify an initiate in the Chishti Sufi order.
- Khwaja Nizamuddin Chishti (of Delhi, grandson)