Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Birth:|| circa 1850|
|Children:|| Joseph Brandler (1888-1953)|
Isaac Brandler (1895-1977)
Mordechai Brandler of Galicia
The first recorded Brandler was Aaron Brandler of Bohemia. He took his name in the 1790s when surnames were required.
The family name came from the city of Brandeis in the Czech Republic, according to the oral family tradition.
He was born in Galicia around 1850.
- Joseph Brandler (1888-1953) who married Sarah Gettenberg (1890-1952) and was a baker in Brooklyn. They may be the Brandler marriage from August 25, 1916. He arrived in 1913 and spoke Polish and Yiddish.
- Isaac Brandler (1895-1977) who married Dinah X (c1900-1969)
- Meyer Brandler (c1900-1958) aka Max Brandler, who married Mary X, and had no children. He was buried at Mount Hebron Cemetery. He died on October 10, 1958.
- Zeisha Brandler, aka Sigmund Brandler, married Gussie Shoenbraun. They had Aaron E. Brandler (1906-1984), aka Eddie Brandler who married Henrietta Belkin (1911-1984) on May 26, 1934 in the Bronx. Their certificate was number 3308. Aaron had three daughters: Marsha Brandler who married Sy Miller ; Malvina Brandler who married Lenny Feldman and their daughter is Hannah; and Jane Brandler who married a Sherman and their daughter is Cara.
- Jacob Brandler, died in the Holocaust
- Max Brandler
- Female Brandler, she died as an infant in bed when another sibling rolled over on her. She died while they were still in Europe. The sibling may have Joseph.