Moses Warren - Elected Sheriff of Rensselaer County - 1821
- Son of Daniel Warren (1752-1833) and Abigail
- 1779-Dec-04 : Birth at Petersborough, N.H.
- 1806 : Moved to Hoosick, Rensselaer Co, New York
- 1821 : Elected Sheriff of Rensselaer County
Children of Moses WarrenEdit
Mother identity is unknown.
- 1. James Warren
- 2. Mary Warren
- 3. Moses Warren - Attorney and Judge in Troy, New York. Member of 1860 Democratic National Convention at Charleston and support Stephen A Douglas for the presidency. At DNC of 1868 in New York.
- 4. Henry Warren
- 5. Daniel Warren
- 6. John Warren -
- 7. Jane Warren
- 8. Martha Warren
- 9. Issac Warren