Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Warenne Family Ancestry
- Son of Moses Warren II 1760A and Priscilla Nurse (1764-1842).
- 1803-June-06 : Birth - , Acworth, Sullivan Co, New Hampshire, USA
- 1826-Mar-01 : Married First - Sarah Nourse Hubbell (1805-1861) (Sally) in Warrensville, Ohio, USA. (Wife lived to at least the 1860 US Census)
- 1860 US Census - Warrensville Ohio -
- 1880 US Census - Retired Farmer living in Warrensville (Cleveland) with wife Dorcas.
- 1898-July-14 : at Warrensville, Ohio, USA (1895 or 1898)
Lived many years in area of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio -see biograhpy: Living Ohio Sons of Revolutionary Sires, pg 167. - The Ohio Magazine 1907, Vol 2, No.1.
Children of Moses Warren III and Sarah Hubbell All Children born in Warrensville OH.
- Milan Warren (1828-1848) - Died age 20 / buried at West Cem in Cuyahoga Co. No Descendants?
- Leora Warren (1830-1927) - Married George Woodward or Woodard (Marriage Records - Cuyahoga Co Marriage Records - Vol 5 / Page 85 / Line 07
- William Warren 1832A 1832-1902 (1880 US Census - m Harriet and have 3 children at Warrensville, OH.)
- Lucelia Warren (1834-1919) - was born 13 Jan 1834 in Warrensville, Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA, and died 6 Dec 1919.
- Priscilla Warren (1839-1936) - was born 17 Nov 1839 in Warrensville, Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA, and died 12 Aug 1936. - 1900 US Census living in household of Samuel Stouder (brother-in-law married to sister Mary from 1846 listed as Rhoda) - appears to have never married.
- Dr Roland Noble Warren (1842-1922) - was born 17 Aug 1842 in Warrensville, Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA, and died 20 Jan 1922 in Wooster OH. Married to Maria Barrett in Wooster Ohio
- Mary Leora Warren (1846-1934) - was born 5 Oct 1846 in Warrensville, Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA, and died 29 Dec 1934.
|Offspring of Moses Warren III and Sarah Nourse Hubbell (1805-1861)|
|Milan Warren (1828-1848)|| |
|Leora Hannah Warren (1830-1927)|| |
|William Milo Warren (1832-1902)|| |
|Lucelia C Warren (1834-1919)|| |
|Priscilla Sarah Warren (1839-1936)|| |
|Roland Noble Warren (1842-1922)|| |
|Mary Leora Warren (1846-1934)|
- Warenne Family Ancestry - Early Line English-Norman Knights
- Rebecca Towne Nurse (1621-1696) - Maternal Great Grandmother - executed in Salem Witch Trials
- Moses Warren II - Father - Veteran of the American Revolutionary War.
- Warenne Family Ancestry
- Warren Nurse Ancestry - to Nurse Family Immigration to New England- - (Massachusetts Colony Immigrant)
1850 US Census
Note last name recorded as Warner, but should be Warren. He is living with his son's family - Moses Warren II (1760-1841). Recorded at Warrensville, Cuyahoga Co, Ohio -
- Moses Warner - m/90 - b:MA - ocp: Farmer
- Moses Warner - m/47 - b:NH - ocp: Farmer
- Sarah N Warner - f/45 - b:VT
- Leora Warner - f/20 - b:OH
- Wm Warner - m/18 - b:OH
- Lucelia C Warner - f/15 - b:OH
- Sarah P Warner - f/10 -b:OH
- Roland Warner - m/8 - b:OH
- Mary L Warner - f/4 - b:OH
1860 US Census
Farmer residing with other Warren Relatives in Warrensville Township, Cayuhoga Co, Ohio (Present day Cleveland)
- Moses Warren (age 57) - b. NH
- Sarah H (Age 55) - b. VT
- Sarah S (age 20) (Priscilla ?)
- Roland (age 17)
- Mary S (Age 14)
1880 US Census
- Moses Warren (Age 76) - b. NH - Retired Farmer
- Dorcus W Warren (Age 55) - Wife (?) (Dorcas W. Hoos?)