Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||4.8 miles north of Hackleburg, Marion Co, Al on Alabama Highway 172|
|Website||Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery|
Also referred to as Mt. Olive Baptist Church Cemetery
Individuals Buried HereEdit
(Note this is not a complete list)
- McCurley, L. Diadame (Adams) : April 6, 1863 - September 20, 1907 - not listed here, but I have seen her listed in a listing for this cemetery available at the Birmingham (AL) Public Library
- McCurley, William Thomas Early : May 9, 1860 - June 21, 1944 - not listed here, but I have seen him listed in a listing for this cemetery available at the Birmingham (AL) Public Library
- Vickery, Early Columbus : April 23, 1874 - September 19, 1965
- Vickery, Donie Inez (McCurley) : January 22, 1887 - May 15, 1969 or May 22, 1969
- Vickery, William Edward : March 2, 1847 - July 21, 1928 - he is listed here, but I believe he is buried in Mt. Hebron Baptist Church Cemetery, Hartwell, Hart County, Georgia
- Vickery, Martha Ann (Powell) : September 30, 1848 - December 18, 1899
Pritchett, Elsie Lola Vickery, my grandmother is buried here with her husband Sterling Thornton Pritchett, Sr.
West, Connie Pritchett, my mother is buried here.
Baker, Lucille Pritchett, my aunt is buried here with her husband Henry and a baby.
Wanda June Cockrum Klock
- Charles W. Anderson 15:33, 09 July 2008 (UTC)Wanda June Cockrum Klock