Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Son of John Ball (1585-1655) and Johanna King - whom also immigrated to Massachusetts Colony.
- 1625-Nov-01 : Birth in Wiltshire, England
- 1648 (Est) : Marriage to Mary Moussall in America
- 1705-Jan-14: Death in Concord, Middlesex Co, Massachusetts Colony
Nathaniel Ball was born November 01, 1625 in Wiltshire, England and died January 14, 1705 in Concord, MA. He was the son of John Ball and Johanna King.
Marriage & Family
1st Marriage: Mary Mousall
Nathaniel Ball married Mary Mousall in about 1648.Mary Mousall was born May 25, 1633 in Charlestown, Suffolk, MA and died February 14, 1668 in Concord, MA. She was the daughter of Ralph (Deacon) Mousall and Alice.
- John Ball, born 1649.
- Nathaniel Ball, born September 28, 1649.
- Eleazer Ball, born 1651.
- Ebenezer Ball, born 1653.
- John Ball, born August 15, 1660.
- Nathaniel Ball II (1663-1728), born July 03, 1663 in Concord, Mass.; died March 04, 1728/29 in Concord, Mass; married Mary Brooks April 19, 1688 in Concord, Mass..
- Hannah Ball, born January 22, 1664/65.<
2nd Marriage: Marjory Knight
He married second: Marjory Knight Bateman February 07, 1670; widow of Thomas. Looking for Ball-Mousall marriage date. Thank you.
|Offspring of Nathaniel Ball I and Mary Mousall (1619-1669)|
|John Ball (1649-)|| |
|Eleazer Ball (1651-)|| |
|Ebenezer Ball (1653-)|| |
|John Ball (1660-)|| |
|Nathaniel Ball II (1663-1728)||3 July 1663 Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||4 March 1728 Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|| Mary Brooks (1663-1722)|
|Hannah Ball (1665-)|
|Offspring of John Ball I and Joanna King (1598-1634)|
|John Ball (1620-1675)||1620 England||10 February 1676 Lancaster, Worcester County, Massachusetts|| Elizabeth Pierce (1624-1655)|
Elizabeth Fox (1625-1676)
|Abigale Ball (1622-)|| |
|Nathaniel Ball (1625-1705)||1 November 1625 Wiltshire, England||14 January 1705 Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|| Mary Mousall (1619-1669)|
- http://www.genealogy.com/users/r/o/w/Steven-Jon-Rowe/FILE/0002text.txt - Ball Family History Register
- http://www.cjwrightpictures.com/wright/Wright/ball.html - Wright Family - Ball Ancestors
- Nathaniel Ball - disambiguation
- John Ball List of Famous Descendants