|Offspring of Nicholas Pearsall and Sarah/Mary Van Damm|
|Mary Pearsall (c1643-1689)||1643 Flushing, Queens County, New York||10 March 1689 Flushing, Queens County, New York|| John Thorne (1643-1709)|
|Sarah Pearsall (c1645-?)|
Nicholas resided at Pearsall's on Hellgate Neck and Flushing on Long Island, New York.
1658 - One of the signers for the Patent for Flushing under New Amsterdam.
December 24, 1664 - Appointed constable of Flushing.
February 16, 1666 - One of the signers for the Patent for Flushing under England.
August 12, 1667 - One of the "Persons of fflushing" who "presented themselves to the Governor & gave in their names to be ready to serve his Majesty under his honors Command upon all occasions".
Queen County, New York - Deed Book A, page 43, 3-16-1686/7 - Nicholas Parcell of Flushing and Sarah his wife convey to William Fowler of the same place a salt meadow on Trues Neck bounded by William Lawrence and David Roer.
Queen County, New York - Deed Book B1, page 163, 3-27-1689/90 - Nicholas Parcell of Flushing conveys to Daniel Whitehead, land in Flushing on the South side of the Kills. Wit: Thomas Oakley, John Everett, Daniel Denton Jr.
"Nicholas Parcell made his will 10 May 1689/90; it was proved 21 May 1691 by the executor, William Fowler, and recorded at p. 327, vol. 65 of New York Wills. He left a life estate in land and personal effects to his wife Sarah, with remainder to John Thorne, son of his daughter Mary Thorne, and to Robert Embree, son of his daughter Sarah"
Nicholas's wife has said to have been Mary van Damm, however historical records mention a Sarah.
|Offspring of Thomas Pearsall and Mary Brent (c1588-1655)|
|Thomas Pearsall (c1609-c1667)|| |
|Henry Pearsall (c1613-c1667)|| |
|George Pearsall (c1617-c1689)|| |
|Nicholas Pearsall (1619-1689)||1619 New York (New York)||10 March 1689 New York (New York)|| Sarah/Mary Van Damm|
|Samuel Pearsall (c1620-c1643)|
- 1. Nicholas Pearsall (1619-1689)
- 4. Edmond Pershall (c1554-1629)
- 5. Maria Bathurst (-bef1629)
- 6. Richard Brent (c1573-1652)
- 7. Elizabeth Read (c1575-1631)
- 8. Richard Pershall (-c1550)
- 9. Isabella Rolleston (c1501-)
- 10. Lancelot Bathurst (c1529-1594)
- 11. Mary Randolph (-aft1594)
- 12. Richard Brent (-1587)
- 13. Mary Huggeford (c1555-)
- 14. Giles Read (c1550-1611)
- 15. Catherine Greville (c1546-1611)
- 16. John Pershall (1485-c1547)
- 17. Helena Harcourt (c1485-)
- 18. Francis Rolleston (-1587)
- 19. Mary Vernon (c1485-)
- 20. Edward Bathurst (c1505-)
- 24. William Brent (-1595)
- 25. Elizabeth Wroth (c1527-)
- 30. Fulke Greville (c1491-1569)
- 31. Elizabeth Willoughby (1510-1562)
William Allen Shade 17:09, 28 June 2009 (UTC) - He was my great x 10 grandfather.