Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nils Jacob Fischer
From 1878 to 1924, Kristiania was the name used for Norway's capital, Oslo. On January 01, 1925 the name was changed from Kristiania to Oslo.
Nils was born in 1850 in Kristiania, Akershus, Norway.
Nils is one of ten children. He has 5 sisters and 4 brothers.
- Valborg Marie Fischer (1844-1848)
- Christian Emanuel Fischer (b. 27 September 1846 - d. ?)
- Valborg Margrethe Fischer (1848-1915) (b. 06 October 1848 - d. 1915)
- Severine Mathea Fischer (d. little)
- Fransisca Marie Fischer (d. little)
- Martin Severin Fischer (d. little)
- Oscar August Fischer (b. 30 August 1856 - d. ?) Lived in London and changed the spelling of his last name to Fisher.
- Gustav Adolf Fischer (1858-1905) Gustav was born in Kristiania, Akershus, Norway. Occupation: "Kaemnerkontor." Translation: "town treasurer office."
- Martha Christine Fischer (b. 11 May 1860 - d ?)
Nils worked as frimerkeforrentnings i Kristiania, rough translation: stamp-businessman in Kristiania.
Nils married Helene Johnny Haanshus on 09 August 1884.
Nils and Helene had three children.
- Jacob Fischer (died little)
- Kirsten Helene Fischer
- John Andreas Nicolai Fischer
Nils died in 1890 at the age of 39 or 40 years.