Old Newby Cemetery, McCormick County, South Carolina, USA
- General Views of Cemetery (left to right) - (first), (second), (third), (fourth)
Grave 1 - William Ellington Searles Talbert, Son of R.J. & G.A. Talbert, Born July 21, 1877, Died Jany. 11, 1890, I have found the shore of everlasting rest.
- Grave 1(i), footstone: W. E. S. T.
- Grave 1(ii), gate: Springfield Architectural Iron Works (R. J. Talbert)
Grave 2 - At Rest, ? Searles, Born [Dec] ?, 1823, Died ?, 1899
- Grave 2(i), footstone: E. A. S.
Grave 3 - Georgia A., Wife of Dr. R.J. Talbert
Grave 4 - At Rest, Alfred M. Burdashaw, Born Aug. 10, 185?, Died Dec. 22, 1879. He was too good, too gentle and ? to dwell in this ?
Grave 5 (close up of hand pointing up) - Simpson S. Burdashaw, Born March 27, 1827. Died Feb. 15, 1900. Age 72 Years 10 mos. & 18 dys.
- Grave 5(i), footstone: ? S. B.
Grave 6 - Infant ? Frank [initial]. & Annie Robinson
Grave 7 - Unidentified
- Graves marked with illegible funeral home markers
- Approximately 25 graves marked only with stones/bricks
- Not all graves transcribed or photographed; photographs taken on 2 August 2000.