Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Old Newby Cemetery, McCormick County, South Carolina, USA
- General Views of Cemetery (left to right) - (first), (second), (third), (fourth)
Grave 1 - William Ellington Searles Talbert, Son of R.J. & G.A. Talbert, Born July 21, 1877, Died Jany. 11, 1890, I have found the shore of everlasting rest.
- Grave 1(i), footstone: W. E. S. T.
- Grave 1(ii), gate: Springfield Architectural Iron Works (R. J. Talbert)
Grave 2 - At Rest, ? Searles, Born [Dec] ?, 1823, Died ?, 1899
- Grave 2(i), footstone: E. A. S.
Grave 3 - Georgia A., Wife of Dr. R.J. Talbert
Grave 4 - At Rest, Alfred M. Burdashaw, Born Aug. 10, 185?, Died Dec. 22, 1879. He was too good, too gentle and ? to dwell in this ?
Grave 5 (close up of hand pointing up) - Simpson S. Burdashaw, Born March 27, 1827. Died Feb. 15, 1900. Age 72 Years 10 mos. & 18 dys.
- Grave 5(i), footstone: ? S. B.
Grave 6 - Infant ? Frank [initial]. & Annie Robinson
Grave 7 - Unidentified
- Graves marked with illegible funeral home markers
- Approximately 25 graves marked only with stones/bricks
- Not all graves transcribed or photographed; photographs taken on 2 August 2000.