Ole Anderson converted to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He and his wife and children immigrated to the United States and settled in Utah. He was one of the early settlers of the city of Pleasant Grove which is north of Provo and Orem in Utah Valley, Utah County, south of Salt Lake Valley.
He and his wife had several children, many of whom grew up to have children of their own.
He had been a baker back in Europe, and by some accounts a successful, well liked, and prosperous one. After arriving in Utah, however, he went to Salt Lake for a time to learn the leatherworking trade. He opened up a leather shop in Utah Valley (probably in Pleasant Grove) and made saddles and harnesses and other leather goods.
Apparently his shop was a popular place for the men in town to gather.
He is remembered as being very kind and jovial. His family held gatherings in Pleasant Grove for many years.
- Born: 26 July 1852 Hurod, Malmo, Sweden
- Married: 6 November 1880
- Died: 13 May 1932 Pleasant Grove, Utah USA
- Annie Marie Anderson born 4 July 1881 Skovby, Arhaus, Denmark; died 8 July 1881, Skovby, Arhaus, Denmark
- Annie Marie Anderson (1882-1970)
- Gustave Adolph Anderson 1883-1969)
- Hyrum Anderson - Born 26 August 1885 Salt Lake City, Utah; died 26 November 1885 Salt Lake City, Utah; Buried Pleasant Grove, Utah
- Rebecca Anderson - Born 12 December 1886 Pleasant Grove, Utah County, Utah; died 2 January 1903 Pleasant Grove, Utah County, Utah; bured Plesant Grove, Utah County, Utah
- Olaf Andrew Anderson - Born 12 August 1888 Pleasant Grove, Utah County, Utah; died 29 March 1890 Pleasant Grove, Utah County, Utah
- Joseph Wilford Anderson (1890-1957)
- Charles Ole Anderson - born 10 August 1891 Pleasant Grove, Utah County, Utah; died 19 November 1893 Pleasant Grove, buried in Pleasant Grove
- Arthur Raymond Anderson (1894-1982)
- Emily Elizabeth Anderson (1895-1972)
- Owen Benjamin Anderson (1898-1993)
- Florence Minerva Anderson (1899-1959)
- Myrtle Adena Anderson (1900-1946)
- Duwayne Leroy Anderson (1902-1967)
- David John Anderson - born 20 January 1904 Pleasant Grove, Utah County, Utah; died 20 April 1904, Pleasant Grove, buried in Pleasant Grove