Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Olof Emanuel Näslund|
|Birth:|| April 29, 1829|
Hedes parish, Jämtland, Sweden
|Death:|| September 17, 1906 (age 77)|
110 years ago
Ragunda, Jämtland, Sweden
|Burial:||Ragunda, Jämtland, Sweden|
|Father:||Israel Israelsson Näslund III (1796-1858)|
|Mother:||Johanna Gustafva Ruuth (1800-1860)|
|Siblings:|| Johan Israel Näslund (1822-1906)|
Carl Gustaf Näslund (1825-1889)
Elsa Maria Elisabeth Näslund (1829-1907)
Johanna Näslund (1838-?)
|Spouse/Partner:||Anna Hedberg Brundel (1820-?)|
|Marriage:|| May 25, 1858 (age 29)|
158 years ago
- Israel Israelsson Näslund III (1796-1858) who was the 18th Assistant Vicar at Torsåker in Sweden, who died of smallpox
- Johanna Gustafva Ruuth (1800-1860)
- Johan Israel Näslund (1822-1906) the 26th Reverend of Härnösand, Sweden from 1859 to 1866, who married Emma Maria Falk (1817-1860)
- Carl Gustaf Näslund (1825-1889) the Reverend of Arnäs, Sweden from 1872 to 1889, who married Kristina Carolina Sjöström (1839-?)
- Elsa Maria Elisabeth Näslund (1829-1907) who married Anton Julius Winblad I (1828-1901)
- Johanna Näslund (1838-?)
Olof married Anna Hedberg Brundel (1820-?) aka Annette Brandell, on May 25, 1858 in Härnösand. Annette was the daughter of Ullånger Per Brundel and Anna Brita Geting. Annette had a brother: Abraham Brandell (1828-?). It is not known if Olof and Anna had any children.
In 1890 they were living on Gårdsegare in Härnösand.
Olof died in 1906 at the home of his brother, Johan Israel Näslund, who lived in Ragunda, Jämtland, Sweden.
Both are buried in the church cemetery in Ragunda, Jämtland, Sweden.
He is mentioned in the biography of his father: "Född 1829, son till komministern i Ytterlännäs Israel Näslund och Johanna Gustava Ruuth. Examen 1849. Vid avvittringen 1854-1861. Vice 1861. Kommissionslantmätare 1863. Avsked 1896 med 1600 kr. Bor i Härnösand. Gift med Annette Brandell, född 1820, samt änka efter handlanden i Gävle Per Hedberg."