Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyOttilie von Nassau-Weilburg was born 27 July 1546 in Weilburg to Philipp III. von Nassau-Weilburg (1504-1559) and Amalie von Isenburg-Büdingen (1522-1579) and died circa 1607 of unspecified causes. She married Otto I. zu Salm-Kyrburg (1545-1607) 23 June 1567 JL in Weilburg. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Hungary, Switzerland, the Byzantine Empire, England, Italy, Turkey, Lithuania.
Common ancestors of Ottilie von Nassau-Weilburg (1546-c1607) and Otto I. zu Salm-Kyrburg (1545-1607)
- Diether I. von Isenburg-Büdingen (c1385-aft1461)
- Elisabeth zu Solms-Braunfels (c1385-c1450)
- Johann von Nassau-Wiesbaden-Idstein (1419-1480)
- Ludwig II. von Isenburg-Büdingen (1422-1511)
- Maria von Nassau-Wiesbaden-Idstein (1438-1480)
- Marie von Nassau-Dillenburg (1418-1472)