Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1204 to Wilhelm von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (1184-1213) and Helen of Denmark (c1174-1233) and died 9 June 1252 in Lüneburg, Lower Saxony, Germany of unspecified causes. He married Mechthild von Brandenburg (c1210-1261) 1228 JL . Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, the Netherlands, the Byzantine Empire.Otto the Child Welf von Braunschweig-Lüneburg, Duke of Brunswick-Lunenburg, was born circa
Namesakes of Otto von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1204-1252)
Common ancestors of Otto von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1204-1252) and Mechthild von Brandenburg (c1210-1261)
- Bolesław III Wrymouth of Poland (1086-1138)
- Heinrich von Berg-Schelklingen (c1077-1132)
- Judith of Bohemia (c1056-1086)
- Magnus von Sachsen (c1045-1106)
- Salomea von Berg-Schelklingen (c1099-1144)
- Sophia of Hungary (aft1050-1095)
- Wladyslaw I Herman of Poland (c1044-1102)