Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paul Hamilton Hayne (January 1, 1830 - July 6, 1886) was an American poet, editor of Russel's Magazine (1857-60) and founder of the Charleston Literary Center of the South. He is buried in Magnolia Cemetery, Richmond County, Georgia.
Published Works Edit
- Poems (1855)
- Sonnets and Other Poems (1857)
- Avolio (1860)
- Legends and Lyrics (1872)
- Paul Hamilton Hayne at Encyclopedia.com
- "Letter from O.B. Mayer to Paul Hamilton Hayne: some notes on literary relationships" at Encyclopedia.com
- Some reflections on the text of Swinburne's unfinished novel, the so-called "Lesbia Brandon" at Encyclopedia.com
- Simms and the sonnet by William Gilmore Simms at Encyclopedia.com
- wikipedia:en:Paul Hamilton Hayne