Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peek Cemetery, Florence Township, St. Joseph County, Michigan, USA
- General View of Cemetery
Grave 1, two names on one marker, common inscription: Edinger
- Grave 1a - Florence, 1917 - 1996
- Grave 1b - Clair, 1913 - 1994
- Grave 2a - David Lee, June 29, 1940 - Aug. 27, 1995
- Grave 2b - Naoma Rae, June 2, 1943 - [intentionally left blank on marker]
- Grave 3a - Diana L., Sept. 4, 1947 - Nov. 30, 1995
- Grave 3b - Earl D., Jan. 25, 1956 - [intentionally left blank on marker]
Grave 4 (close-up) - Patty, wife of John Howard, Died April 17, 1859, Ag'd 75 y's. 8 m. 8 d., Mother we miss thee ? hearts have [died], for thy sweet love & tender care ? for thou art dead, ? in memory ?, mother, no love like thine is given, O may we hope when life shall end to be with thee in heaven; blessed are the dead which die [in] the Lord ?
Grave 5, three names on one marker, common inscription: Peek
- Grave 5a - John C. Peek, 1829 - 1900
- Grave 5b - Philena, his wife, 1829 - 1906
- Grave 5c - Mate, wife of Henry Peek, 1868 - 1892
Grave 6 (close-up) - Elisha Dimick, Died March 1?, 1849, Aged 58 years 5 mo. & 5 ds., ? nor Physhians could ? body from the ? for the grave confine[th] ? commands ?
Grave 7 (close-up) - Lucy C., dau. of H.H. & Mary A. Lawrence, Died Mar. 23, 1868, AE. 14 y's, 3 mo. & 22 d's., far above this world of ? she will die no more for ?
Grave 8 - Mary A., wife of Morris I. Arnold, Died Oct. 21, 187?, AE. 29 y'rs. 1 mo. & 2 d's
Grave 9 - Morris I. Arnold, Died June 11, 1863, Aged ?5 ys ? m 15 d ?
Grave 10 - In memory of our mother, Polly, wife of Wm. Hull, Died Nov. 15, 1864, Aged 63 y'rs.
Grave 13 - B-bear, my love, beloved son, Bruce David, Aug. 7, 1944 - Apr. 30, 1998
Grave 14 (close-up) - Morgan L. Ketcham, Died Feb. 10, 1883, Aged 75 y's, 3 m's & 8 d's ?
Grave 15 - James W., son of A.G. & C. Fisher, Died Sept. 1, 1852, Aged 9 y'rs & ? d's.
Grave 16, two names on one marker
Grave 17 - No cross ? crown, our mother's grave, Deborah, wife of James Patterson, Died Sept. 26, 1870, Aged 85 y'rs.
Grave 18 - Clara Henschel Kloko, 1888 - 1981
Grave 19, two names on one marker, common inscription: Lepianka
- Grave 19a - Victoria M., 1910 - 1996
- Grave 19b - Anthony, 1915 - 1997
- Grave 21a - Mother, Mary P. Cekander, 1918 - [intentionally left blank on marker], Born Three Rivers, Mich.
- Grave 21b - Father, Franklin E., 1913 - 1979, Born Mayville, Wis.
- Grave 22a - Robert W. Sr., Apr. 21, 1935 - [intentionally left blank on marker]
- Grave 22b - Betty L., Oct. 14, 1937 - Oct. 9, 1998
Grave 23, two names on one marker, common inscription: Hotovy
- Grave 23a - Marjorie Za, April 16, 1924 - November 29, 1999
- Grave 23b - Luke J., July 4, 1928 - [intentionally left blank on marker]
- Grave 24a - Father, Oris, Sept. 3, 1924 - Feb. 23, 2001
- Grave 24b - Mother, Sally Lou, Sept. 5, 1942 - Feb. 7, 1994
Grave 25 (close-up) - Laura, wife of Morgan L. Ketcham, Died May 18, 1875, Aged 62 ys, 9 mo, 22 ds. ?
Grave 26 (close-up) - G.F. Howard, Died Nov. 19, 1875, Aged 63 ys, 4 mo, 7 ds. ?
Grave 27, two names on one marker, common inscription: Roys [with family plot marker inscribed:] Roys
- Grave 27a - M. Mildred, 1877 - 1965
- Grave 27b - Raymond F., 1875 - 1944
Grave 28 - Cornelia, wife of O.F. Howard, Died Feb. 19, 1866, AE. 46 y's 4 mo & 6 d's. ?, Jesus can make a dying bed Feel soft as downy pillows ? While on his breast I lean my head And breathe my life not ?
Grave 29 - Emma C. ? Died Aug. 1, 18? AE. 18 ? 7 d ?
Grave 30 - Elijah Williamson, Died Jan. 24, 1852, Aged 37 years & 17 d's, ? wife & children all ? you a Father God has call ? not for ?
Grave 31 - Mary L., dau of Ralph & Olive Sl?, Died Sept. 13, 185?, Ag'd 8 yrs 5 mo ? 30 d's, ? her the ? cherished ?
- Grave 32a - Robert O. Sloan, 1842 - [intentionally left blank on marker]
- Grave 32b - A?oe A., his wife, 1843 - 1965
- Grave 32c - Also, Eliza B., his wife, 1843 - 1892
Grave 33, two names on one marker, common inscription: Daniels
- Grave 33a - Christenia, daughter of C. & R. Daniels, Died Jan'y. 17, 1861, Aged 17 yrs. 4 mos. 27 dys.
- Grave 33b - Eunice, daughter of C. & R. Daniels, Died July 14, 1873, Aged 24 yrs. 10 mos.
- Grave 33c - Lemuel Daniels, Died Apr. 28, 1858, Aged 72 years.
- Details beyond simple text not as appears on original; comments appear in brackets: [ ]; "?" substituted for unknown letter(s)/word(s)/line(s); not all graves transcribed or photographed; grave numbers for the convenience of the transcriber and photographer only; photographs taken 6 October 2001; transcription compiled from photographs.