Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|County/Riding||Hundred of Munno Para|
|Region/Metropolitan area||City of Playford|
|Population (est. or census 200x)|
Penfield is a suburb north of Adelaide, South Australia. It was named for William Friend Penfold who settled in the area in 1850. It was originally a private subdivision of section 4057, and referred to Prior to 1850 as Peachey Belt.
- George Broster (1823-1901)
- Matilda Chivell (c1838-1903)
- Elizabeth Rowe (1830-1881)
- Ellen Teague (1850-1898)
- Thomas Trounson Teague (1825-1903)
- Thomas Brown Turner (1851-1936)
- Place names online: South Australian State Gazetter