Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Phineas Arms, born 08 May 1759 in Deerfield, Massachusetts; died 10 Oct 1838 in Ovid, New York. He was the son of William Arms III and Elizabeth Belding. He married Lydia Root Mar 1780.
Lydia Root, born 06 Apr 1763 in Montague, Franklin Co., Massachusetts; died 1828 in Bridgewater, Pennsylvania. She was the daughter of Philip Root and Abigail Smead.
Vital Statistics Edit
- Son of Williams Arms III (1724-1794) and Elizabeth Belding (1723-1804)
- 1759-May-08 : Birth at Deerfield, Franklin, Mass.
- 1780-Mar-06 : Marriage to Lydia Root (1763-1828) in Franklin Co, Mass.
- 1838-Oct-10 : Died in Ovid, New York
Children of Phineas Arms and Lydia Root Edit
- Fanny Arms (1781-1785) - born 09 Aug 1781 in Deerfield, Massachusetts; died 17 Jul 1785
- Noah Arms (1783-1842) - born 01 Feb 1783 in Deerfield, Massachusetts; died 1842 - married Ruth Brand; born Unknown; died Aft. 1801.
- Achsah Arms (1785-1824) - born 09 Aug 1785 in Deerfield, Massachusetts; died Nov 1824; married David Taylor in Wyoming, Pennsylvania; born Unknown; died Aft. 1800. - No descendants.
- Fanny Arms (1787-1788) - born 16 Sep 1787 in Deerfield, Massachusetts; died 21 Feb 1788
- Rev Selah Root Arms (1789-1866) - born 21 Feb 1789 in Deerfield, Massachusetts; died 1866; married Eliza Ames 25 Feb 1825 in Springfied, Vermont; born Bef. 1810; died Aft. 25 Feb 1825.
- Abigail Root Arms (1791-?) - born 13 Mar 1791 in Deerfield, Massachusetts; died Unknown; married Joseph Passamore in Bradford Co., Pennsylvania; born Unknown; died Aft. 1815.
- Phinehas Arms (1793-?) - born 26 Oct 1793 in Wilmington, Windham Co., Vermont; died Unknown; married Maria Belles Aft. 1811 in Madison, Iowa; born 16 Sep 1798; died 29 Oct 1881. Bridgewater, m 4April1822 Maria BOLLES, dau/o John BOLLES, Springville. (see Marriage Records of Susquehanna Co - 1816-1849).
- Philip Root Arms (1796-1850) - born 30 Jul 1796 in Wilmington, Windham Co., Vermont; died 05 Mar 1850 in New York; married Lucy Rogers Bef. 1826.
- Iddo Arms (1799-?) - born 24 Aug 1799 in Wilmington, Windham, Vermont; died Unknown in Arkansas - Killed by Indians in Arkansas (Oct 1836?). m 4Oct1824 Mahala CARPENTER (see Marriage Records of Susquehanna Co - 1816-1849).
- Rev. William Arms (1802-1839) (twin) - born 18 May 1802 in Vermont; died Aft. 08 Jan 1839; married (1) Mary Ann Aiken 08 Jan 1839 in Duquoin, Illinois; born Bef. 1823; died Aft. 08 Jan 1839; married (2) Mary Maxwell 06 Apr 1835; born Bef. 1819; died 19 Dec 1835. - He went to Amherst College, class 1830. He also studied theology at Andover. He was also an M.D.
- Mary Ann Arms (1802-?) (twin) - born 18 May 1802; died Unknown.
- Elizabeth Arms (1804-1806) - born 23 Aug 1804; died 09 Jul 1806