Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||On Chestnut Street, between Penn and Hanover (as emailed by a member of the Pottstown Historical Society)|
|Website||Memorial of Thomas Potts, Jr., P. 361|
Individuals Buried HereEdit
(Note this is not a complete list)
- Potts, John : c. 1710 - ?? ??, 1768
- Potts, Samuel : ?? ??, 1736 - ?? ??, 1793
- Potts, Joanna (Holland) : c. 1735 - ?? ??, 1818
- Potts, John : ?? ??, 1760 - ?? ??, 1809
- Charles W. Anderson 20:56, 11 July 2008 (UTC)