Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1764-Mar-29 : Birth at Westborough, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA
- 1842-Jun-17 : Death at Westborough, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA
- Daughter of Daniel Nurse (1729-1805) - Soldier in the American Revolution and Sarah Ball (1739-?) - See http://www.genealogy.com/users/r/o/w/Steven-Jon-Rowe/FILE/0002text.txt The Ball Family Register
- Married Moses Warren II (1760-1851) - American Revolutionary Warrior -
All children were born in Acworth NH. Several children settled in the Shaker community of Warrensville Township located southeast of modern-day Cleveland OH. Several members of the Warren Family married into the Prentiss Family in Acworth NH then migrate to Warrensville.
BiographyMarried to Moses Warren who served over three year in the Massachusetts troops during the American Revolution, sometimes as a private soldier and sometimes as a subaltern officer. At other times he filled civic and semi-civic positions which had to do with the provisions of the military forces in the field. (source: Living Ohio Sons of Revolutionary Sires, pg 167.- The Ohio Magazine 1907, Vol 2, No.1)
- Abigail Warren (1782) (b. 1782) - born in Westboro MA or Acworth NH?
- Sarah Warren (1784-1818) - m. Ebenezer Duty, a prominent citizen of Astubula, OH.
- Daniel Warren (1786-1862) - Warrensville Founder - Daniel Warren in Warrensville - This account reports he had two children. m. Margaret Prentiss 8 Mar 1807 in Acworth NH. Moved to Ohio in 1810.
- Infant Warren (1788-1788) -
- Persis Warren (1789-1802) -
- Presillia Warren (1792-1847) - M. Robert Prentiss -
- Chloe Warren (1795-1814) - born and died in Acworth NH - no marriage.
- Mary L Warren (1798-1812) - born and died in Acworth NH - no marriage.
- Anna Wilcox Warren (1800-1860) - m. Samuel Morrison Prentiss, Free Baptist, was born 21 Mar 1801. In his early childhood his parents moved to Warrensville OH. Licensed to preach about 1842. Ordained 1844. Residence, Warrensville OH, 1842-4. See Google Books - The Native Ministry of New Hampshire for listing of places he preached at in Ohio and Michigan. - M. Anne Wilcox at Warrensville OH - 26 Oct 1819. D Trent, MI, Dec 8, 1879.
- William Warren (1801-1825) - b. in NH, d. 10 May 1825, Warrensville OH.
- Moses Warren III (1803-1895) - Lived many years in Cuyahoga County, Ohio (see biograhpy: Living Ohio Sons of Revolutionary Sires, pg 167. - The Ohio Magazine 1907, Vol 2, No.1)
|Offspring of Daniel Nurse and Sarah Ball (1739-)|
|Daniel Nurse Jr. (1760-)|| |
|Sarah Nurse (1762-)|| |
|Priscilla Nurse (1764-1842)||29 March 1764 Westborough, Massachusetts, United States||17 June 1842 Westborough, Massachusetts, United States|| Moses Warren (1760-1851)|
|Joseph Nurse (1766-1834)|| |
|Benjamin Nurse (1768-)|
- Great- grand-daughter of Rebecca Townsend Nurse who died at the Salem Witch Trials.
- Warenne Family Ancestry
- Warren Nurse Ancestry - to Nurse Family Immigration to New England-
- History of Warren Family in Acworth NH -